Spraylim i burk
500 ml sprayburk med spraylim.
Nu kan du få lim på sprayburk, vilket gör arbetet lättare och snabbare när limet ska fördelas på större ytor.
Sprutlimet kan appliceras och vidhäftar väl på en mängd olika ytor.
Spraya lim med justerbar sprutbredd.
Mängden lim kan justeras på det självhäftande munstycket.
Temperaturbeständig från -20 ° C till + 60 ° C.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake can before use and spray at a distance of about 15-30 cm on a clean and dry surface (on one side).
For porous surfaces, a two-sided application may be required.
2. Depending on the surface condition and temperature, allow the applied adhesive layer to dry (for approx. 10 minutes), until no
more threads emerge when dabbing your finger.
3. After the drying time, position the parts and put them together while applying firm pressure.
4. After each use, turn the can upside down and spray for 2 seconds to prevent the nozzle from blocking.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: can burst when heated. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep
away from hot surfaces, heat, sparks, naked flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke during use. Do not spray towards
a flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn the can, even after use. Avoid release into the environment. Protect from
direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures higher than 50°C/122°F. Dispose of this material and its container at a
hazardous or special waste collection point.
In case of insufficient ventilation and/or through use, flammable and/or explosive mixtures may build up.
The simple and fast adhesive from a spraycan for large-scale surfaces. It bonds many types of materials. Specially designed for
long-lasting, extra strong bonding of rough and uneven surfaces such as paper, cardboard, felt, fabric, plasticizer-free plastic
foils, foams, padding, rigid foams with each other and itself; as well as onto wood, glass, metal, ceramics (ideal for making
cases and boxes). The amount of adhesive can be adjusted (high/medium/low) by a special valve. Depending on the material, an
area of up to 4 m² can be bonded together. Temperature resistant from -20°C to +60°C.
Areas of application:
Particularly well suited for bonding of:
- Felt, PVC foil, synthetic leather, carpeting
- Plastic, cardboard
- Foam and foam rubber
- Insulating materials, flexible foam
- Vinyl, leather
- Rubber, as well as metal and wood